Words and Pictures for far away family
but Dad......
BUT DAD......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Please...
Very funny faces! They are growing up so much! I love all the latest pics! Thank goodness they are too young to be scared of Santa. Ellie Claire was irate when she had to sit in that weirdo's lap!
these pictures are great!!! I love them!!!
Bess - Yes, we were glad that the Santa experience was pretty painless.Nikki - Thanks! We have to get our girls together soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very funny faces! They are growing up so much! I love all the latest pics! Thank goodness they are too young to be scared of Santa. Ellie Claire was irate when she had to sit in that weirdo's lap!
these pictures are great!!! I love them!!!
Bess - Yes, we were glad that the Santa experience was pretty painless.
Nikki - Thanks! We have to get our girls together soon.
Post a Comment