Abbey and Elizabeth, along with many other family members and friends, gathered in Florida last weekend to surprise their great-grandmother with a 90th birthday celebration. We spent the weekend and had a great time catching up with everyone. Here are a few of the moments we captured during our visit.
Elizabeth and her cousin Molly enjoying the slide at the local playground.

Twin Teeter Totter
.jpg)
Abbey: Look, Mommy and Daddy, I can eat a leaf.
This is even better!
I'm not sure if this is the first or the second piece of cake that Grandad tried to eat. It took a third piece before he could actually have any, thanks to three hungry little girls who were happy to help.
2 comments:
It's neat how much the 3 girls resemble each other! Is Molly Marty's daughter? Very cute all around! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Yes. And it is a real blonde curl fest when these three get together.
Post a Comment