Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sitting Up...

Almost.

Elizabeth's success staying upright is tempered by her more challenging moments...

"You talkin' to me?.... you talkin' to me?"


4 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Wes and I have really enjoyed reading your blog! Your girls are precious!!! We would love to meet them and introduce Caroline to you all!

Mary Abigail said...

Adorable! By the way, thanks for telling me you had a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My feelings are hurt. I found you through Wes Barnett! :(

Anonymous said...

Um, hello!?! I had to hear about your blog through MA. What kind of friends are you?! The kind with twins I guess! haha. I love all the pictures, and it blows my mind that they are already eating solids and thinking about sitting up on their own. Where does the time go?!

Anonymous said...

Nikki - Thanks! We hope to see you and Wes soon and we can't wait to meet little Caroline.

M.A. and Bess - Sorry for the lack of fanfare around the creation of our blog. We wanted to add enough pics and posts to make it interesting before we went public. We'll choose to believe that our daughters are so irresistable and interesting that we couldn't contain the excitement...haha. Glad you visited!